Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 73: We had a great Christmas.

Don't have much time today so I'll make it quick. I was able to have a great P-day. We played lightning and I won 2 games so I guess I'm improving.

We had a great Christmas. Were fed in the morning by a part member family and taught them the Christmas story.

We also were able to skype our parents. It was great talking with everyone.
We found several new investigators. 2 were really good. We were able to teach them a lot about how to find God and see if he really exists. They have real intent.

Snowed over Christmas and yesterday several inches, I stuck my hand into it and it came up to my wrist. It also has drifted a lot since then.

Sacrament was great. It was the last Sunday before the ward split takes effect. We will still be serving in 8th ward after the split.
I'm glad I was able to serve here for the short time it was there. Now there will be many new opportunities.

I've loved this week even with its many difficulties in getting members to come with us to appointments because they were out of town visiting family. Still had a great week even though many cancelled on us because of the season and the hustle and bustle. I am grateful for the love of my Savior and I know that he will help us in every situation we are in. I'm grateful for the new start that comes from his Atonement. I love Him and am glad I was able to celebrate His birth.

Keep up the good work.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment