Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 80: Finally got stuck in a "blizzard" here in Wyoming.


So I am no longer going to be in a trio companionship. I will be serving with Elder Rucker. He will be here Wednesday. Currently I am with Elder Hale from the Glenrock Wyoming area. His companion will also be here Wednesday.

So there were several great lessons this week. One great experience was with Brother Terry Young. We were able to give him a blessing and he really appreciated it and felt the spirit very strongly.
District meeting was also very good this week. We took pictures and also were able to share treats afterwards. Elder Abarca made some really good desert with a really sweet and sugary milk frosting. The sisters also made cake. We talked about how we could best help make Christ the center of our missions.

Finally got stuck in a "blizzard" here in Wyoming. Elder Wiseman and I were out working in the Casper 1st area because Elder Ramkisson his companion was being transferred and was also sick at the same time. So we were able to experience some of the snow hitting our faces. It was great though because we were able to get some good work done and he was able to prepare for when he trains a new missionary.
Last night we ran into the Dickerson family. We didn't have a dinner appointment so they took us to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. It was very good. We also were able to teach Devyn and his wife. It was a very powerful short lesson because they had a movie they needed to get to later in the night.

It was fun being in a threesome for a while but I am very excited to be back in a duo companionship. I have learned a lot and I am grateful for the help I received from the ward. I am glad I got the chance to email today and I'm glad for all the support I am getting.

With love,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment